Welcome to the February color challenge! We’re so glad you’re here! If this is your first time hearing about our color challenge, please check out the info section on our blog: Color Challenge Info.
Some of the rules:
- Help us spread the word! Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- For every 50 entries we will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate for Lindy’s Stamp Gang products!
Here is our challenge for February! This challenge is valid on blog posts dated February 1st, 2014- February 28th, 2014
Each month Lindy’s puts on a Color Challenge, though you are welcome to use your own creativity in picking colors, we thought we’d also create a set if you don’t want to “think” too much about which colors to use!
You get 5 Starburst Sprays and their matching Embossing Powder at a reduced cost for a LIMITED TIME!
We’ve listed them with their matching pair:
Embossing Powder-Starburst Spray
Starbright Gold Green-Opal Sea Oats
Midnight Teal-Tibetan Poppy Teal
Razzleberry Plum-Cheshire Cat Cherry
Silver Moon Turquoise-Silent Night Silver
Retail value $44.70
Without further ado, the design team projects!
Created by: Cynthia
Created by Limor
Created by Kate
Created by Sharon
Created by Ivett
Created by: Helen
Created by: Irina
Created by: Lizzy
Created by: Lynne
Created by Mary
Created by: Nolwenn
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…