- Help us spread the word. Share our color challenge graphic posted below in your blog post, and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Make sure to link the Lindy’s Stamp Gang products you used on your project, to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- We will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, to several lucky winners!!! The more submissions, the more gift certificates we will give away!!!
Here is our Color Challenge for April 2014. This challenge is valid on blog posts dated April 1st, 2014- April 3oth, 2014
Each month Lindy’s puts on a Color Challenge, and though you are welcome to use your own creativity in picking colors, we thought we’d also create a set if you don’t want to “think” too much about which colors to use!
Challenge Spray and Embossing set
Retail value of $44.70 for only $37.50
You are free to also buy the sets separately (Spray Set $21.95 and Embossing Powder Set for $17.50). It’s all up to you!
Our designers have used this month’s Color Challenge and created their own pieces, and we hope they inspire you to create your own.
To join the challenge please link your project on the linky tools below:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…