- Help us spread the word. Share our color challenge graphic posted below in your blog post, and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Make sure to link the Lindy’s Stamp Gang products you used on your project, to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- We will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, to several lucky winners!!! The more submissions, the more gift certificates we will give away!!!
Here is our Color Challenge for June 2014. This challenge is valid on blog posts dated June 1st, 2014- June 30th, 2014
Each month Lindy’s puts on a Color Challenge, and though you are welcome to use your own creativity in picking colors, we usually create a set, just in case you don’t want to “think” too much about which colors to use. However this month, we are SO EXCITED as we have an EXTRA special set to share with you!!!
Designed by Limor Webber:
It’s the newest Flat Fabio Collection by our very own Limor Webber being released this month!!! Aren’t the colors just as yummy as the ones we released last month?!?!
These are like the last released set, made to look super creamy and pastel, to add more color variety to our Flat Fabio line!!!! We are so happy with how they turned out, and we know you will LOVE them as much as we do! You can go right ahead to our store, and purchase now, as they have just been released today!
Here are some products that make up this fabulous release:
Limor Webber’s Under the Boardwalk Flat Fabio Spray Set
Limor Webber’s Under the Boardwalk Embossing Powder Set (not yet available for purchase, but coming soon!)
Limor Webber’s Under the Boardwalk Flat Shot Set
Our designers have used this month’s Color Challenge, and created their own pieces, and we hope they inspire you to create your own.
To join the challenge please link your project on the linky tools below:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…