- Help us spread the word. Share our color challenge graphic posted below in your blog post, and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Make sure to link the Lindy’s Stamp Gang products you used on your project, to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- We will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, to several lucky winners!!! The more submissions, the more gift certificates we will give away!!!
Here is our Color Challenge for August 2014. This challenge is valid on blog posts dated August 1st, 2014- August 31st, 2014.
Each month Lindy’s puts on a Color Challenge, and though you are welcome to use your own creativity in picking colors, we usually create a set, just in case you don’t want to think too much about which colors to use.
Here are the limited edition sets available at a discounted price, for a limited time:
Our designers have used this month’s Color Challenge, and created their own pieces, and we hope they inspire you to create your own, but first, we have more exciting news to share!!!
Today is the release of the Tres Chic and Under the Boardwalk Flat Magical sets!!! We are so excited about our Flat Magicals Line and we couldn’t wait to share more with you! These, just like the first Flat Magical sets released last month, coordinate with their line fabulously. You can purchase them at the store now!
Now take a look at what the designers have created for your Color Challenge inspiration! So many fun and stunning pieces for your eyes:
To join the challenge please link your project on the linky tools below:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click HERE to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…