Hi everyone! It’s Sharon here today, and I’m sharing what I like to call an “Color Challenge in Depth “post. You usually see us posting here the first of each month, the monthly color challenge, along with inspiration pieces from our designers, but you never get to see here in detail what the makings of those projects look like.Seems like just a few days ago the month of August started, and the Lindy’s Stamp Gang Color Challenge was revealed, yet it’s just a few more days until times run out for that particular challenge! As an inspiration piece for it, I created a mixed media layout, and today, I’m sharing with you the step by video tutorial of how I made it. A lot of people seem to like these types of start to finish videos, and I hope you enjoy it below.
I used a variety of products and the finished project is quite detailed, so here is a list for you of what I used for your convenience:
– Technique Tuesday’s Technique Tiles in Fundamental Rings
– Crackle Paste by Golden
– Stamper’s Anonymous Stamps: Mixed Media CMS125, School Desk CMS057
– Inkadinkado Stamp Set “Circle and Dots 97631”
– Lindy’s Stamp Gang’s Aug. 2014 Spray Set
– Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Reindeer Moss Green
– Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Silver Moon Saphire
– Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Midnight Violet
– Donna Salazar’s Mixed Media Ink in the color Jazmine
– Jilibean Soup ” Handwritten Sentiments” stamp set
– Cheese cloth
Here are some close up shots from my project:
12 thoughts on “Start 2 Finish Video Tutorial by Sharon Martinelli”
Absolutely LOVE it, great colours !!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment!
Thanks so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it!
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much for stopping by and so glad you enjoyed the tutorial!
Stunning background and colors, love the textures too!!
Stunning Layout! I love the use of the embossing powders on the background, looks sooo gorgeous!
Thanks for your tutorial!
Sharon absolutely gorgeous!
Oh my…This is absolutely heavenly!!! The way the blue and purple meld is amazing!! love love love…
So cool! I love the colours and all the beautiful details!