To me, a tag is a great kind of project to work on if you want to experiment with paints. Tags are rather small in size, so you can make a few of them in a short period of time, experimenting with textures and colors. Tags could be a nice addition to any gift, and at the same time, a tag can easily be a gift itself!The theme of my project is imagination. The tag contains a mixture of pretty different elements – just as our mind does when we imagine and create 🙂
I used some colors of February set and added a few other LSG products. Here is the list of products I used to create my project:
- Bougainvillea Fuchsia Starburst
- Pretty in Pink Pink Starburst
- Frozen Jack Frost Starburst
- Frolic in the Forest Black Starburst
- Tibetan Poppy Teal Magical
- Ramblin’ Rose Pink Magical
- Autumn Maple Crimson Magical
- Angel Wings Gold Embossing Powder
Below you can see some close-ups of my project.To show you the process of making my tag, I prepared a video tutorial. Please enjoy watching!
I hope my project inspires you to play with us in the February Color Challenge 🙂 Join us and get a chance to win a $50 gift certificate at the LSG store!