1. Plated the frame gesso. Put the lace on the entire surface, and covered with another layer of gesso.
2. After the mask was applied texture paste and glass paste on some parts of the frame
3. Using sprays created color spots and transitions. The bottom is fully painted in blue – is the sea!
4. Use twine, shells, flowers, various twigs and leaves created the decorative composition
5. Powdered megicals and sprayed water on top of the paint.
This bright and romantic frame turned out
I used April 2015 Limited Edition Spray Set
Pink Ladies Pink
Summer Lovin’ Sun
Tilt A Wheel Teal
Autumn Leaves- MAGICAL (Autumn Maple Crimson and Ponderosa Pines Olive)