Today I’d like to share my process for creating this fun mixed media layout.
Here are the simple steps you can do to create one similar to it:
1. Create texture using modeling or texture paste through a stencil, and allow to dry.
2. Spray Lindy’s Stamp Gang Silent Night Silver, Ocean Breeze Blue, Clam Bake Beige, and mist lightly with some water to allow it to run and blend.
3. Repeat the process using Frenchy’s Pink Pouf and Hydrangea Blue
4. Allow to dry, then add splatters of each colour.
5. Highlight a few places using Bachelor Button Blue for extra depth.
7. Add some beads, sequins, muslin, and thread for interest
The shimmer you get looks amazing! Wish I could capture it all in the pictures!
Thanks for vising the blog today.