Hi my friends and Lindy’s Stamp Gang fans! It’s Irina Gerschuk with you today and I’d like to share with you quick and easy tutorial on how to create your own embellishments using LSG sprays and embossing powder.
Here’s an example how you can use such embellishments on your project:
- LSG sprays – Azure Sea Asters, Caribbean Blue, Time Travel Teal, French Lilac Violet, Bayou Boogie Gold, Down the Rabbit Hole.
- LSG embossing powder Purely White.
I’ve used resist-effect canvas to create my background
I’ve used thick carton to create handmade embellishments
And here’re the steps on how to create such handmade embellishments:
1. All you need is a stamp, carton, LSG sprays and embossing powder. 2. Stamped on your carton with embossing ink…
… apply embossing powder…
… and heat it with your heat gun;
3. Spritz the embossed pattern with LSG sprays (use the colors that best fit to your project). Let it dry completely;
4. Cut the figures with your scissors. Polish the edges if it’s necessary.
That’s it! Now you can use such embellishments in you project!
I’ve also created a short step-by-step video version of this tutorial. You can take a look at it below:
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!