Tetyana is here and I want to share some autumn inspiration with you to brighten your house with beautiful autumn decorations.
I made a wreath for the door and decorated candles on my balcony. I needed some bright autumn flowers and decided to “paint” them on waterocor paper with sprays and magicals.1. Grab a sheet of white watercolor paper.
2. Now spray it with warm autumn colors.
I used sprays:
4. Add some water and dry the paper again.
5. You will have these beautiful backgrounds as a result.
6. Die cut leaves of your background.
7. Decorate your wreath and candles.
Wishing you lots of inspiration!
Have a beautiful and warm autumn!