It’s Irina Gerschuk with you today with new project and quick video tutorial!
This time I’ve decided to create a Christmas card with embossed background using resist-effect technique. Here it is:
Lindy’s Products used:
- Cathedral Pines Green
- Frosty Forest Green
- Silent Night Silver
- Purely White embossing powder
- Cafe au Lait embossing powder
I’ve embossed the background paper with Big Shot first to create more texture
Here you can better see the volume of the composition
I’ve colored the snowflake with Cafe au Lait embossing powder
And one more closer look to the background
Here are quick instructions on how to create such background:
- Create more texture on the paper with embossing folder
- Add randomly white embossing powder (that will add resist-effect to your background)
- Sprits your paper with few LSG sprays to create smooth transition of color. Let it dry completely.
- That’s it! Now you can use this background in you project!
I’ve also created a short video on how to achieve this effect:
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!