Hi my friends! It’s Irina Gerschuk with you today and I’d like to share with you a short tutorial on how you can color your resin embellishments in two different ways! I’ve created a short video step-by-step:
– LSG flatfabio “Merci Beaucoup Mint”
– LSG ep “Magic Moon Pearls”
– LSG ep “Clearly Clear”
– LSG magicals “Drop Dead Gorgeous Green”
Here’s the result:
1. I’ve colored the resin frame with two LSG sprays (Merci Beaucoup Mint and Cotton Candy Pink). After that I applied Magic Moon Pearls embossing powder. And while it was still hot I added randomly some micro beads. I’ve added Clearly Clear embossing powder as the last layer
2. I’ve used different colors of magicals to color the resin. As the colors are really intense you can achieve interesting results by adding more or less water
There is also a 3rd way to color resins, by adding magicals to the resin before it’s hardened. I will show you this technique in detail on a later post.
I’d also like to share with you one of my layouts. I’ve used different shades of browns LSG sprays to create the background of it. All chipboard pieces were colored with different LSG embossing powders:
Some close-ups:Here you can better see the background
That’s it for today! Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!