Hi my friends and LSG fans!
It’s Irina Gerschuk with you today and I’m super excited to share with you my new tutorial on how to create your own paper flowers from scratch. All you need is just a few drops of LSG sprays or magicals, paper and wire.
And here’s the result:
All you have to do is to follow few quick and easy steps:
1. Cut paper petals
2. Spritz them a bit with LSG glitz spritz (or water)
3. Create random folds with your fingers (or using special tools)
4. Color the petals with LSG magicals or sprays
5. Dry them completely
6. Shape a flower from the petals using wire and stamen.
That’s it! Now you can use them in your projects!
And here’re some close-ups:
- LSG glitz spritz “Pearlescents”
- LSG magical “Hottie Patottie Hot Pink”
- LSG magical “Delphinium Turquoise”
- LSG magical “Baby Blue Eyes Aqua”
- LSG magical “Sweet Violet Purple Teal”
- LSG magical “Cape Cod Coral”
- LSG magical “Sea Grass Green”
- LSG magical “Bling-y Blonde”
I’ve used two different colors of magical to create smooth transition of color on this flower:
I’ve achieved absolutely gorgeous shimmering by adding some “Bling-y Blonde” magical on this one:
And few more flowers created using different colors of magicals:
Here is a video tutorial:
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day))
One thought on “Simply “magical” paper flowers”
These flowers are so beautiful! So natural looking. I am bookmarking your video. Thank you!!!