It’s Marta Turska – Grochocka here.
Today I would like to show you a very simple trick to create your own big decorative brads
(you can create smaller if you need). You can create brads any color you need
using Lindy’s Stamp Gangs products!
What you need is:
– a piece of white cardstock;
– something to cut out a circle or a square;
– heating tool;
– Lindy’s Stamp Gang mists any color you need;
– something to glue paper&brads;
– glass cabochon is an option too (it’s showed on my video tutorial).
I created 3 kinds of brads:
– the first one is a big round brad
with a piece of watercoloured paper, with a glass cabochon on it;
– the second one is a big square brad
with a piece of watercoloured paper & covered with Glossy Accents;
– the third one is smaller round brad covered with embossing powders
with a small glass cabochon on it – this brad wasn’t used on my card.
You can watch my short step-by-step tutorial:
And here is a close-up. You can see that this brad is an interesting element of the card.