It’s Irina Gerschuk with you today and I’d like to share with you my new canvas inspired by LSG June Color Challenge!
- Frenchy’s Pink Pouf
- T-bird Turquoise
- Cotton Candy Pink
- Salt Water Taffy
- Pop Rock Purple Embossing Powder
- Bonjour Butter Embossing Powder
- Cosmic Pink Blue
I’ve created bubble pattern on the background with stamps and LSG embossing powders. To add more texture I’ve added some modeling paste with glass
Here you can better see the volume of the composition:
One more closer look to the background:
I’ve colored the chipboard swirl with different LSG embossing powders to create smooth transition of color I’ve glued it to the background with clear modeling paste. I’ve added modeling paste with glass randomly to it to add more texture:
I’ve also created few photo steps on how to create such canvas:
1. Using embossing powder and bubble stamp add pattern to the canvas:
3. Using different LSG sprays add color to the background:
4. Using different LSG ep color the chipboard swirl:
5. I’ve glued the swirl to the background with clear modeling paste:
6. Now the mixed-media background isn ready so you can add photo and flourish composition to it.
That’s it for today!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day))