Hi Gang, it’s Solange Marques here with a gorgeous mixed media layout using Lindy’s Stamp Gang products.
This is how I’ve created my Mixed Media Layout. I’ve used: Salt Water Taffy, Bodacious Blush, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Buccaneer Bronze and I have made a step-by-step to show you how you can make this yourself:
- Glue down the photo on paper and I extend the edges with acrylic paints. I also applied some stamps on the photo.
2. Apply ceramic stucco to some places of the background.
4. Using a stencil, apply modelling paste .
5. Using a brush, apply acrylic gesso delicately on the ceramic stucco.
6. Splash Buccaneer Bronze on some places of the background and then spray water.
7. The background is ready.
8. Apply Lindy’s stamp gang spray Bodacious Blush, on the chipboard.
8. I added the chipboard, laces and flowers on the layout.
9. I added some fussy cuttings, such as flowers and butterflies. I added also the title:
10.To finish, I applied crackle paste to some places of the background.
You must spray the light colors and then add the darker colors.
Lindy’s Stamp Gang
- Starbursts: Salt Water Taffy ,Bodacious Blush, Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Moon Shadows: Buccaneer Bronze
- BoBunny papers, Imaginarium Designs chipboards, Prima flowers, Tresors de Luxe Laces, Acrylic Gesso, Modelling Paste, Crackle Paste,Ceramic Stucco.