I loved working with three different Lindy’s products (sprays, embossing powder and Magicals) and I’ll show you more in the video.
I started the Mini Album tags with mixed media art because I love it. Here are each of the individual tags.
This tag is coloured with: Magicals Tres Chic – Merci Beacoup Mint & Magical C’est la vie cerise and Victorian Bouquet – Sweet Violet purple Teal
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or
on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Try using a melting pot with a silicone mold and Embossing Powder to create beautiful embellishments.
Lindy’s Stamp Gang
- Embossing Powder: Morning Glory Azure, Midnight Pewter, Midnight Emerald & Aurora Amethyst
- Starburst Spray: Tibetan Poppy Teal, Frozen Jack Frost, Autumn Maple crimson & A bit o’Bubbly
- Moon Shadows: Smoky Sapphire
Magicals Victorian Bouquet – Sweet Violet purple Teal
Magicals Tres Chic – Merci Beacoup Mint & Magical C’est la vie cerise
- Prima – Art Basics – 3D Gloss Gel, Art Ingredients – Art Stones, Mechanicals – Tin Hearts, Elementals: – 6,5×10,25 Stencil “Harlequin”, 7×9 Stencil “Weaving”, 6,5×10,25 Stencil “Honeycomb”, Flower Trim – Magnolia, Resin angel wings 891473, Tag #910235 – #910686 – #910679, irRESISTible – Tuxedo Black and Desert Sand, Embossing Paste studio 490 White, Crinkle Ribbon Tim Holtz, Lace, Flowers Wild Orchid Craft, Metals, Medical Tape, Cheesecloth, Gauze, Jute Twine and twine, Silicone mold