It’s Natalie here with a gorgeous duet of tags using Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals.
I’ve used colours from the August Color Challenge set for my tags … nice & bright …
The Magicals are all from the Caribbean Cruise Set …Pineapple Paradise, Luscious Lime, Caribbean Blue, Mango Mania and Hibiscus Rose. This is my absolute fave set too!
Creating these tags was super simple.
I started with a light swipe of gesso over my tag just to seal the paper.
Then I made a water wash of each Magical color, added two colors over the gesso, flicked on 3-4 colors with a brush and then allowed to dry.
The Imaginarium Designs Chipboard has also been lightly coated in gesso before being coated in color as well.
A quick swipe of Light Molding Paste, a little stamping and some sweet embellishments.
I have filmed a video showing you how I made these, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel (this is my first video – so go gentle on me).
- Once your background color is on… dry before flicking on the next layers just so they don’t ‘muddy’ up.
- You may need to add a few layers of color to the gesso coated chipboard to get some color intensity…
- Magicals: Caribbean Cruise Set: Pineapple Paradise, Luscious Lime, Caribbean Blue, Mango Mania & Hibiscus Rose.
- Glitz Spritz: Pearlescents
- Prima Tag, clock face & flowers, Golden Light Molding Paste, Imaginarium Designs Chipboard, Tim Holtz Stencil & Stamp, Kaiser Stamp & papers, Archival Ink, Flutterby Designs words, Studio Calico enamel dots, doily Christmas decoration, Teresa Collins stickers & Dimensional Magic.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Much Love Natalie