- Stamp and emboss a variety of images onto your paper.
- Color embellishments with embossing powder.
They look like this when embossed.
- Add Stickers to the page for a little more interest.
Spray directly onto the paper and dry, make sure you have a few puddles of color for variety.
- Also add splatters of color with Sprays from Lindy’s – I used Glitz Spritz, Flat Fabio and Starbursts – Brushed Nickel,Poinsettia Red Gold andBlazing Black.
- To finish off the page I added Art pebbles for texture.
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
I love playing with Sprays and Embossing Powders for splatters and texture.
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I love Using Sprays with brushes for doing Splatters
- Sprays Glitz Spritz Brushed Nickel
- Dauber Starburst: Poinsettia Red Gold
- Sprays Flat Fabio: Blazing Black
- Embossing Powder : Candy Cane Red, Obviously Black and Purely White
- Versamark, Prima – Art Ingredients – Melange – Art Pebbles, Chalk Writer, Glue Magic – 45 g in a tube, 7 Dots Studio – Homegrown – Attic, 7 Dots Studio – Homegrown – pad 6×6, 7 Dots Studio – Homegrown – Tags 12×12, 7 Dots Studio – Homegrown – Word Stickers 6×12, 7 Dots Studio – Homegrown – Element Stickers 6×12, 7 Dots Studio – Homegrown – Clear Stamp and Um wow Chipboards and Flair.