I am still loving this color combination! Super easy to use!
I used a couple of colors from the set for my page plus one from my stash:
- Greased Lightnin Green
- Danny Zukos Denim
- Sandra Dee Sepia
- Tears On My Pillow Tangerine
- Bells of Ireland Green
To create this page, I used Marshmallow cardstock as my base and then used Gel Medium through a stencil over the plain card. Once it is dry, it creates a cool resist so that when you add color, the pattern stays white! Cool stuff!
Before I started with the sprays, I did a little test to make sure the colors all
worked in well together and then started spraying! Starting at the top of the page,
add the first color, then the second one quickly and use a water spray to dilute
it a little and help it drip down the page. Tilt the paper as you need and dry in
between layers to get an awesome depth of color. I just kept on layering my
colors until I was happy with the coverage and the final color. So easy!
Here are a few detail shots of the page!
I have filmed a video to show you how easy it is to create this page. You can watch it below or on the Lindys Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Add water quickly after your spray – before it soaks in so that
you can spread it around a little
- Test your colors before you start to make sure the spray is working great and to make sure the colors are exactly what you are after!
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Products
- SEPTEMBER 2016 COLOR CHALLENGE SPRAY SET: Greased Lightnin Green, Danny Zukos Denim, Sandra Dee Sepia and Tears On My Pillow Tangerine plus Bells of Ireland Green
- Marshmallow Cardstock, Gel Medium, Imaginarium Designs Chipboard, Prima flowers, Joggles Stencil, Xpress-It Tape, Gold & White acrylic paint.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.