I used Sprays and Embossing Powder to create my background. I’ve used the same products to create four different looks.
- I used spray at first with paper to create a beautiful texture and background.
- I played with sprays again to add color to the flowers.
- I added Embossing powder for the little texture.
- I added a layer of splatters as the final touch. I mixed the sprays with water to create splatters.
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
I can’t believe all the different color combinations and looks you can get with just one set of Sprays!
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I love using Sprays and water because it is Magic!!!!!
- Starburst Frolic In The Forest , Delphinium Turquoise , Tibetan Poppy Teal , Frozen Jack Frost , Tainted Love Teal
- Flat Fabio Caribbean Blue
- Embossing Powder Clearly Clear , Purely White
- Chalk Writer, Tape Prima, 6×4 sea breeze, 3×4 sea breeze, Collectable Blue Bay, Blue Bay 12×12 Misty, Blue Bay 12×12 sapphire, Prima – Art Basics – Gesso – Clear , Prima – Art Ingredients – Melange – Art Pebbles , Prima – Comfort Craft – Distressing Tool