Hello friends! It’s Marta TG here. Today I would like to show you my set of Artist Trading Cards, which were made using the wet on wet watercolor technique and Lindy’s sprays and Embossing Powders. The writing says “I do too..”
- Cheshire Cat Cherry spray
- Cotton Candy Pink spray
- Midnight Gold embossing powder
- Geranium Coral Blush embossing powder
I created my background using aquarelle paper, water and Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays.
This technique is easy and the background looks really cool. There are spots and speckles all over the paper, as well as shiny accents. I created the set of Artist Trading Cards to show you how you can use background created with this technique.
On the video tutorial that I’ve filmed for you, I used embossing powders as well.
The first one created shiny golden accents, and the second one created a shiny smooth frame around each ATC.
Here is my tutorial prepared especially for you:
I hope you liked my tutorial and that you will find it useful.
- Starburst Spray: Cheshire Cat Cherry and Cotton Candy Pink
- Embossing Powder: Midnight Gold and Geranium Coral Blush
- Aquarelle paper, stamps, washi tape, collage images
Have a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!