I used Embossing Powder and magicals to create my background. I’ve used the same products to create different looks.
- I used embossing powder on Mixed Media paper to create a beautiful texture and background.
- I played with Magicals and water to add color to the flowers.
- I added Sprays for splatters and texture.
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
I can’t believe all the different color combinations and looks you can get with Magicals!
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Starbursts: Bombshell Black, Open Arms Amethyst
- Flat Fabio Pop Rock Purple
- Embossing Powder Obviously Black, Purely White
- Neon Graffiti- MAGICAL Flat Powders:Urban Amethyst, Sidewalk Chalk, Poppin’ Pink, Luminous Lemon & Blazing Black
- Haunted Halloween- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders: Freaky Franken-lime
- Donna Downey Wild poppy Silhouette, Donna Downey Hollyhocks, Donna Downey Wild Geranium, Donna Downey Be Still Watercolor Kit, versaMark, Versa Fine Onyx Black, Mixed Media Paper Strathmore