I love working with Lindy’s Magicals and I’ll show you more in the video.
I started my Canvas with Chipboard for texture, which I covered with white gesso.
Then I added more texture using, a stencil and Golden Light Molding Paste, Golden Fiber Paste, Mini art stones and Art Pebbles.
Next I added color with Industrial Chic- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders (Rusty Lantern Lime – Shabby Turbine Teal – Time Travel Teal – Steel Shimmer) which are magnificent.
To finish off my canvas, I added splatters of black Heavy Gesso.
The final result is a heavily textured, colorful and sparkly mixed media canvas.
I have filmed a video showing you how to make this, you can watch it below or
on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I love Using Magicals with water because you can get such a variety of colors – it is Magic!!!!!
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Industrial Chic- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders
- Rusty Lantern Lime– an earthy lime with a silver shimmer
- Shabby Turbine Teal- a soft greenish teal with a subtle silver shimmer
- Time Travel Teal– a rich, deep teal with a gold shimmer
- Steel Shimmer- just the steel shimmer (Glitz Spritz)
- Golden Fiber Paste
- Golden Light Molding Paste- 8oz
- Prima – Art Basics -Heavy Gesso Black, Art Ingredients – Mini Art Stones, Art Ingredients – Melange – Art Pebbles, Art Basics – Heavy Body Gel
- Stencil Tim Holtz Tiles 042
- Chipboards Scrap Fx – Live a Life Inspired 2016182, Flourish 18 grand Flourish 2016136, Funky Flourish C wide 2010142, Squiggle Border 2012015
- Gesso Bob Ross , Glue Zig 2 way