Hello crafty friends!
It’s KareenBH with you today and I want to share my most recent mixed media layout with you. I’m going to show you in the video bellow how I create this stunning mixed media round shape in the middle of my page and how I pass from a white baker twine to a ombre color one with sprays!
It’s a simple layout. All the focus is in the center, but I think all the details makes it beautiful in its simplicity.
So I used a lot of sprays to create nice shades in my magical sky, including:Danny Zuko’s Denim and Merci Beaucoup Mint, Sassy Sapphire, Prima Donna Purple, Bombshell Black, Creme Brulee Cream and Tea Pot Purple
- Flat Fabios:Danny Zuko’s Denim and Merci Beaucoup Mint
- Starbursts: Sassy Sapphire, Prima Donna Purple, Bombshell Black, Creme Brulee Cream and Tea Pot Purple
- Some paper towels (always good to have some when you do mixed media)
- Water (to have lighter colors)
- A brush (whatever the size)
- A watercolor or mixed media paper (really important!)
- Modeling paste (to add texture to your project)
- Some baker twine
- Your picture
- Some embellishments
Here’s the little video showing how you can make this. You can watch it below or
on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
Thank you and I hope you liked it!