Hello! Today I am with you, Ekaterina Zenevich, and I want to show you how I made a Christmas card. I used the spray, magicals and embossing powders.
To get started I cut a sheet into strips, which then will simulate a wooden board.
I paste the cut strips on a sheet of cardboard, thus imitating part of a wooden fence.
Then, I have applied a stencil “wood” using texture paste and embossing powders.
I used gesso and a bit of magical Sandra Dee Sepia to mute the background color.
Then I just have to add the embellishments. I covered chipboard with embossing powder Cafe au Lait, Midnight Bronze Obsidian. Leaflets from Vellum I covered in embossing powder Merci Beaucoup Mint Embossing Powder, and green leaves, I covered in embossing powder Oakleaf Olive and spray Greased Lightnin’ Green.
Here are a few close-ups so you can see the detail.
- Starburst sprays: Buccaneer Bronze, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Cocoa Bean Copper, Cafe au Lait.
- Flat Fabio sprays: Greased Lightnin’ Green
- Magicals: Sandra Dee Sepia
- Embossing powder: Cafe au Lait, Midnight Bronze Obsidian, Merci Beaucoup Mint, Oakleaf Olive
- White Gesso “Сонет” (RU)
- Chipboard from “C.h.e.a.p.-art” (RU)
- Stamps “TM Lesia Zgharda”