I used Magicals and Embossing Powder to create my background. I’ve used the same technique to create four different looks.
- I use Stamp with embossing Powder and after I add Magical powder mixed with water.
- I add paper and embellishments after for texture.
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
To finish off the page I played with Jingle Bells- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders (Rudolph’s Nose Red, Frolic in the Forest Green, Silent Night Silver and Frosty Forest Green) and mixed them with water to create splatters.
The final result:
I can’t believe all the different color combinations and looks you can get with just one set of Lindy’s Magical powders!
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I love Using Magicals with Sprays and water because it is Magic!!!!!
- Magicals: Jingle Bells- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders (Rudolph’s Nose Red-Frolic in the Forest Green-Silent Night Silver- Frosty Forest Green-)
- Starburst: Cowabunga Copper, Poinciana Red Flame
- Flat Fabio: Sandra Dee Sepia and Rizzo’s Rowdy Red
- Embossing Powder : Candy Cane Red, Clearly Clear, Obviously Black and Purely White
- Prima – Art Ingredients – Melange – Art Pebbles
- Small Talk from Tim Holtz
- Stamps lime Citron : Flocons Vintage, Renne and poinsetia
- Badges Lime citron: Célébrons (rouge et blanc) and Hiver
- Chalk Writer