This is how I’ve created my Christmas Canvas.
First, I applied glass beads gel on a stencil on the canvas :
Then, I added more textures (modeling paste, natural sand) on the canvas:
I’ve added Rizzo’s Rowdy Red and some flowers.
To finish it, I’ve added more embellishments.
and I’ve applied embossing powder- Candy Cane Red on the title.
I have filmed a video to showing how you can make this, you can watch it below on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- You can sprinkle gesso and water on the flowers and after you must apply Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays on them.
- Starburst: Time Travel Teal
- Flat Fabios: Sandra Dee Sepia, Rizzo’s Rowdy Red
- Embossing Powder: Candy Cane Red
- Glass beads gel, modeling paste, acrylic gesso, natural sand, Prima Flowers,Imaginarium Designs chipboard, G45 papers, resins, metallic paste.