I used 3 differents Magicals and Embossing Powder – Purely White to create my background. I’ve used the same technique to create 3 different layers of Watercolors.
- Stamp and emboss with Purely White Embossing Powder
- Then add Magical powder mixed with water.
- Use different colors of Magicals
- I add paper and embellishments after for texture.
- Then add sprays for splatters and stamps for more details.
- Then add a little stamping to finish the layout
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
I can’t believe all the different color combinations and looks you can get with just one set of Lindy’s Magical powders!
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I love Using Magicals with Sprays and water because it is Magic!!!!!
- Magicals: Jingle Bells- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders (Rudolph’s Nose Red – Golden Sleigh Bells )
- Magicals: Industrial Chic- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders (Shabby Turbine Teal)
- Sprays Starburst: Frolic In The Forest
- Embossing Powder : Purely White
- Versamark pad
- Lime Citron: Stamps – Magic de decembre
- Mini-kit flocons
- Kit spécial de Noël
- Archivalk Ink Jet Black
- Chalk Writer
- Magic Glue