Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with a magical box for New Year, made with Lindy’s Sprays and Embossing Powders to create an amazing textured background. I love to kick off the New Year with my resolutions or wishes for the year ahead.
I used 3 different sprays and Embossing Powder in Purely White, for my background.
- Cover a box with collage papers and string and then leave until dry. Then spray creation with one color, dry with a heat gun, then spray with a different color – repeat until you have the look you want. I used Frolic In The Forest, Opal Sea Oats and Gag Me With A Spoon Gray.
- Use Embossing Powder to color the chipboard title.
- Then add splatters (using the same spray colors) for more details.
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
You can have a lot of fun with the many different colors of Lindy’s Sprays.
The Midnight Gold embossing powder is a fantastic ‘old gold’ color.
Inside the box I’ve placed little tags with my resolutions, hopes and dreams for 2017.
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I love to use string to add texture to my creations.
- Sprays Starburst: Frolic In The Forest, Opal Sea Oats and Gag Me With A Spoon Gray
- Embossing Powder : Purely White and Midnight Gold
- Prima – Art Basics – Heavy Gesso – White, Prima – Art Basics – Soft Matte Gel, Glue Magic – 45 g in a tube
- Emboss it dauber Ranger
- Chipboard Lime Citron – The most wonderful time