I used Magical Powders and Embossing Powders to create my background.
- I used a lot of lace and scrap paper to create a beautiful texture and then I used Black Gesso for cover up all details in background.
- I played with Magicals and Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid to add color to the flowers.
- I added Embossing powder for some texture on the background and I used the same embossing powder to add color to the title.
- I added a layer of splatters as the final touch. I mixed the sprays with water to create splatters.
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
I can’t believe all the different color combinations and looks you can get with just one set of Magicals!
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I love using Magical Powders and glaze together!!!!!
- Magicals: Industrial Chic (Shabby Turbine Teal- Time Travel Teal)
- Embossing Powder: Clearly Clear , Purely White and Obviously Black
- Starburst Spray: Frozen Jack Frost
- Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid (Gloss)
Prima – Art Basics – Mixed Media Essentials, Melange – Art Pebbles, Glue Magic
- Assorted Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Aqua flat back pearls
- Versa Mark, Emboss Gloss, Embossing paste Black, Studio 490, laces tresors de Luxe
7 Dots Studio papers 12×12 9th Wave – Stormy Sea and Golden Sand