I used starburst Magicals Fuzzy Navel Peach and Blue Hawaiian Blue with a gel medium to add color to the seashell. And after, I dry brushed it with a white gesso. Then I added text stamping with embossing ink, poured a Silver Moon Turquoise embossing powder over and heated it with a heating tool.
To make a chipboard title so yummy and glazed, I hot embossed it with a Midnight Teal embossing powder, and added three layers of embossing powder.
And then I sprinkled a bit of gauze with a Sassy Sapphire spray to make it look more like sea foam.
This is the inside.
For the pages inside, I painted each with a spray and magicals over white crackle paint.
I decided to add some color and shine to a seashell chipboard by painting it with a Fuzzy Navel Peach magical powder.
I made a video for you showing how you can create such an album, hope you will enjoy it! You can watch the video below or on Lindy’s Stamp Gang Youtube Channel.
- Starburst magical powder: Fuzzy Navel Peach and Blue Hawaiian Blue
- Starburst spray: Sassy Sapphire
- Embossing powder: Silver Moon Turquoise and Midnight Teal
- Gel medium, White gesso, Crackle paint, Modelling paste
- 7 Dots Studio paper and word stickers
- Scrapiniec chipboard
- MiMiCut dies
- Stencil “Bubbles”
Thank you for watching!