Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with a two lovely cards made with Lindy’s Sprays and Embossing Powders used to create amazing texture and color.
To start, I used Midnight Bronze Obsidian and Clearly Clear embossing powders and a magnificent stamp to add texture.
Next I added splatters with 3 Moon Shadow Sprays – Mystic Malachite, Tawny Turquoise and Buccaneer Bay Blue.
Finally I used Starburst Spray Creme Brulee Cream
For a little touch of ‘light’.
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
I’m still in love with Lindy’s wonderful products.
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Trying something new or different can greatly help your creativity.
Embossing Powder: Midnight Bronze Obsidian and Clearly Clear
Moon Shadow Mists: Mystic Malachite, Tawny Turquoise and Buccaneer Bay Blue
Starburst Sprays: Creme Brulee Cream
- 7 Dots Studio – Fortune-teller – Word Stickers 6×12 ,7 Dots Studio – Fortune-teller – Tags 12×12 , 7 Dots Studio – Fortune-teller – Pad 6×6, 7 Dots Studio – Fortune-teller – Die-cut Elements 6×12, 7 Dots Studio – Fortune-teller – Clear Stamps and 7 Dots Studio – Destination Unknown – Word Stickers 6×12
- Card Base – Kraft – 5 pcs – A6 horizontal
- Versa mark and Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- Flowers 49 Market Daisy Blooms Rustic Green Mini, Flowers 49 Market Rustic Green Blooms, Petaloo Flowers Forget-me-nots Sea Green and Flowers Kaisercraft Sky Blue
One thought on “Lovely Vintage Cards with Cindy Brown”
Cindy, Your cards are just Gorgeous!!