Hi everyone, it’s Solange Marques here with a colorful beach themed, mixed media layout using Lindy’s Stamp Gang products.
I’ve used Starbursts, Flat Fabios and Embossing Powder to create it.
To create this layout I’ve started by applying acrylic gesso on some places of the cardstock
Then I’ve used Starburst Sprays: Sassy Saphire, Blue Hawaiian Blue, Hydrangea Blue, to color the background.
I’ve glued down a photo and used acrylic paints to extend the image onto the background. Then I’ve added a whale image cut out from the Life in Colours paper collection.
I’ve added a few drops of Flat Fabios spray: Sidewalk Chalk.
Plus some stamps and embossing powder in Purely White.
Some drops of Frolic in the Forest Black.
And to finish it I’ve applied embossing powder: Purely White on the title and I’ve glued it onto the page.
I have filmed a video to showing how you can make this, you can watch it below on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I was inspired by a paper from BoBunny ‘Life in Colours’ collection and recreated the colors using sprays.
- Starburst sprays: Sassy Saphire, Blue Hawaiian Blue, Hydrangea Blue, Frolic in the Forest Black
- Flat Fabios spray: Sidewalk Chalk
- Embossing Powder: Purely White
- Acrylic gesso, BoBonny Life in Colours, BoBunny stamps, IndigoBlu stencil, Imaginarium Designs chipboards, Donna Downey stamp.