To create this layout I’ve started by applying acrylic gesso on some places of the cardstock
I’ve glued down a photo and used acrylic paints to extend the image onto the background. Then I’ve added a whale image cut out from the Life in Colours paper collection.
I’ve added a few drops of Flat Fabios spray: Sidewalk Chalk.
Plus some stamps and embossing powder in Purely White.
Some drops of Frolic in the Forest Black.
And to finish it I’ve applied embossing powder: Purely White on the title and I’ve glued it onto the page.
I have filmed a video to showing how you can make this, you can watch it below on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- I was inspired by a paper from BoBunny ‘Life in Colours’ collection and recreated the colors using sprays.
- Starburst sprays: Sassy Saphire, Blue Hawaiian Blue, Hydrangea Blue, Frolic in the Forest Black
- Flat Fabios spray: Sidewalk Chalk
- Embossing Powder: Purely White
- Acrylic gesso, BoBonny Life in Colours, BoBunny stamps, IndigoBlu stencil, Imaginarium Designs chipboards, Donna Downey stamp.