Hi Lindy’s fans!
Caroline with you today with a step by step tutorial to make a gorgeous textured background canvas.
I started with some light modeling paste and a stencil, I completely dry it before continuing.
Then, I put on some art ingredients, peebles and metallic embellishments on my background and I covered them with gesso before starting to add colors. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures while I was coloring my canvas but you can see the process in the video I made.
Here are some close ups to show you how gorgeous the colors look.
You can watch the entire process in a short video right here or on the Lindy’s stamp gang Youtube channel.
- The simplest way to alter chipboard is to emboss them, there’s so many gorgeous colors in the store, we can match any combo.
- Embossing Powders: Raspberry lemonade,Hollyhock scarlet plum
- Starburst Sprays: Salt water taffy, Bougainvillea fushia
- Flat Fabio Sprays: Hibiscus rose, Urban Amethyst
- Light modeling paste, Gesso, Flowers: Prima – Chipboards: Scrapiniec – Badges: Cuts2luv – Stencil: Tim Holtz – Flowers: Wild orchid crafts
Thank you for being there, I hope you had a good time watching!