Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with a grunge card made with Lindy’s Magical Shakers and Embossing Powders used to create amazing color.
To start, use Lindy’s Purely White embossing powder and a magnificent Stampotique stamp Kassa’s Bloom #14014 to add texture.
Next add color with two Magicals Shakers Oom Pah Pah Pink and Polka Purple.
Use four colors of Magicals Shaker ( Bavarian Blue, Black Forest Black, Oom Pah Pah Pink and Polka Purple) to add color to the Stampotique Stamps: Prom Queen #6051 and Barcode Text #10020.
Finally, add flowers and some splatters with the Magicals Shakers for a little finishing touch.
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final Result:
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Just a touch of Shakers Is beautiful as always in a project.
Embossing Powder: Purely White
Magicals Shakers: Bavarian Blue Shaker – Black Forest Black Shaker – Oom Pah Pah Pink Shaker – Polka Purple Shaker
- Stamp – Kassa’s Bloom #14014
- Stamp – Barcode Text #10020
- Stamp – Prom Queen #6051
- Versa mark and Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- Card Base – 5 pcs – Eco – 5,3×5,3″
- 3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives – Foamiran Flowers By me
- Washi tape – Nuvo Glitter Drops White Blizzard – Nuvo Glitter Drops Purple Rain
3 thoughts on “Grunge Card using Stampotique Stamps with Cindy brown”
Any idea where I can get these stamps… in UK…
Your stuff is so inspiring