Hi All, today I have prepared a video tutorial for you on how to make an industrial-like canvas. I decorated it with screws, wires and other metal elements. I created the background color with only Magical Shakers. I also used a lot of embossing powders.
Use a hot glue gun to attach elements to your canvas and then apply a layer of gesso and add texture using stencils. When dry – sprinkle Lindy’s Magicals over the background and spray with water to activate the dye color.
The Lindy’s Magicals added amazing color to the canvas.
I used stamps designed by me which are perfect for this project.
Finish by adding images and industrial mixed media elements.
You can see exactly how I created this canvas in the video below, I hope you enjoy watching.
- Magical Shakers: Bavarian Blue Shaker, Polka Purple Skaker
- Starburst Sprays: Mission Bells Brown,
- Moon Shadows Sprays: Pegleg Pete Purple
- Embossing Powders: Venus Violet Blue, Purely White, Urban Amethyst
- Magical Powders: Danny Zuko’s denim
- Lemonade Stamps by Aga Baraniak: frame memories, frame important date, vintage tape, background
I hope you had nice time watching my Lindy’s tutorial. Enjoy!