Hi there lovelies. Thanks for stopping by the blog. Today I have a couple of cards I made for the Stampotique Stamps & Lindys Stamp Gang Blog swap. For the month of April the Lindy’s DT girls are working with Stampotique stamps on their blog & the Stampotique DT girls are working with Lindy’s products on the Lindy’s blog. You can find the Stampotique Website click HERE and the Lindy’s Stamp Gang Website HERE.
For this card I used Lindy’s stamps Gang Luscious Lime, Queen of Hearts Red, South Shore Sand & Midnight Rendezvous Raven sprays teamed up with some Bells of Ireland Green Magicals.
Firstly I stamped the image, heat embossed it with some Lindy’s Midnight Pewter embossing powder & then simply painted on the colours. When dry I did a wash of Luscious Lime spray & lots of water to colour up the background.
For this card, I used Lindy’s Stamp Gang Luscious Lime & Midnight Rendezvous Raven sprays teamed with Hi Maintenance Magenta, Prima Donna Purple & Bells of Ireland Green Magicals.
I have also filmed a VIDEO TUTORIAL – CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Starburst: Midnight Rendezvous Raven
- Fabio: Luscious Lime, South Shore Sand and Queen of Hearts Red
- Magicals: Hi Maintenance Magenta, Prima Donna Purple & Bells of Ireland Green
- Embossing Powder: Midnight Pewter
- #6051 Prom Queen, #6190 Skiddy, #8993 When I Grow Up, #3069 Sometimes I Pretend.
Until next time
Cheers Di Garling