Hello! It’s Elena here and my inspiration for June color challenge from Lindy’s. Our palette is very warm, vintage, and, as usual, has the perfect combination of colors!
I added pieces of paper to the page, tags, cheesecloth, and photograph, glued together to overlap. I used food photos of Tartines with Fig, Rosemary, & Goat Cheese Tartines.
Add Black lace paper and cover with a little embossing powder in Desert Moon Turquoise
I embellished the background using stamps, added flowers with leaves and used a background text stamp.
To paint the flowers and leaves I used Shabby Turbine Teal, Peony Scarlet Red and for background Bonjour Butter.
I left some space on the left-hand page to write the recipe.
I drew inspiration from our stunning moodboard
This is my step-by-step video for you, hope you will enjoy it!
And here is the end result
I staged a photo shoot for my art-journal page, because now is not the season for figs, and I’m not smart enough to buy soft cheese in advance, I had to replace these ingredients with the sausage and sour cream 🙂 it was still delicious!! After shooting I ate it all with great pleasure :)))
- Starburst Spray: Shabby Turbine Teal, Peony Scarlet Red
- Moon Shadows Sprays: Pegleg Pete Purple
- Flat Fabio Spray: South Shore Sand, Bonjour Butter
- Embossing Powder: Desert Moon Turquoise
- Magical: Bratwurst Brown Shaker
- White gesso, Stazon inkpad, stamps, stencil, tags, cheesecloth, die cuts, lace, micro beads, cord, flowers
Good recipe, it is necessary to repeat :)))))))))