Hello – hello, lovely friends!
Start by drawing the planets with Magical Shakers: Guten Tag Teal Shaker, Polka Purple Shaker, Yodeling Yellow Shaker, Cuckoo Clock Cardinal Shaker
I’ve found that the Magicals dissolve very nicely.
The colors mix together and produce stunning color transitions.
To create background, I used many colors of sprays: Yellow Rose of Texas, Alpine Ice Rose, Autumn Maple Crimson, Pegleg Pete Purple, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Hydrangea Blue, Witch’s Potion Purple, Sidewalk Chalk
Here is a short video of how I made my background:
I cut tag shapes from my background, glued them to cardboard. Then I used a stencil with transparent gel and covered it with Lindy’s embossing powder Angel Wings Gold to create texture.
This made shimmering golden 3-D stars in the background on each tag.
I strung beads onto wire, wrapped the wire around the planet and attached this to tag. Then added some micro beads.
I made each large planet slightly different.
Here are the two finished tags I created.
- Starbursts: Yellow Rose of Texas, Alpine Ice Rose, Autumn Maple Crimson, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Hydrangea Blue and Witch’s Potion Purple
- Flat: Sidewalk Chalk
- Moon Shadows Sprays: Pegleg Pete Purple
- Magical Shaker: Guten Tag Teal Shaker, Polka Purple Shaker, Yodeling Yellow Shaker and Cuckoo Clock Cardinal Shaker
- Embossing powder: Angel Wings Gold
- Watercolor paper, stencil, Soft Gel Medium, gold and silver microbeads, beads, wire
I really hope you have enjoyed my project today and you have a go at making your own galaxy!
Until next time!