Hi Gang, it’s Solange Marques here, I thought today I would show you all a unique mixed media technique and use it to create a gorgeous starry altered bottle with Lindy’s Stamp Gang products.
I love to make altered items and I’ve used Starbursts , Flat Fabios, Moon Shadow Mist and Embossing Powder to create this project.
Steps to Create an Altered Bottle
First I’ve covered a bottle with acrylic gesso and then I’ve applied modeling paste through a mask.
Then, I’ve applied a layer of a dark blue acrylic paint and I’ve removed the excess using a soft cloth.
I have filmed a video to show how you can make this, you can watch it below on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/f07yE9trKN0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Starburst Black Orchid Silver, Sea Grass Green
- Moon Shadow Mist Pirate’s Plunder Gold, Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Flat Fabios Danny Zuko’s Denim, Sidewalk Chalk
- Embossing powder Hyacinth Blue Jade , Venus violet Blue
- Acrylic gesso, modeling paste, acrylic paint, Prima flowers, gold metallic paste
I hope you enjoy creating your own altered bottle with products from Lindy’s.