Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with Canvas colored using magnificent Lindy’s Flat Fabios, Starbursts and Embossing Powders to create a textured project. I love working with Lindy’s products and I’ll show you more in the video at the bottom of the post.
Start the canvas by adding chipboard and gesso.
Add embossing powder over the chipboard title.
Add the mixed art stones using gel for more and more texture.
Next, add a touch of spray and play with 4 colors.
To finish the canvas, add splatters from Flat FabioSpray and gesso.
The final result is simple with a lot of pops of color and texture.
I have filmed a video showing you how to make this, you can watch it below or over on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Embossing Powder: Purely White
- Flat Fabio Sprays: Blazing Black
- Starburst Sprays: Bougainvillea Fuchsia – Autumn Maple Crimson – Salt Water TaffyCocklebells Coral
- Prima – Art Basics – Heavy Gesso – White – big jar – Prima – Art Ingredients – Mega Art Stones – Prima – Art Ingredients – Mini Art Stones – Prima – Art Ingredients – Art Stones
- VersaMarkGolden Soft Gel (Gloss)
- Scrap fx Chipboards: Sea Scene SMALL 2016068S – Love to Travel 2016113 – Art Deco Flourish LARGE 2016126L – Organic Embellishment 2016132