Hi everyone! This is Valerie here to share my September layout with you. I present a galaxy background that I created with Magical powders from Lindy’s Mad Hatter Set. Let me show you exactly how to create this galaxy background using Lindy’s Magicals and drops of Sidewalk Chalk spray.
You can see exactly how to create your own galaxy background in the video I created for you.
I used a watercolor sheet and 2 sizes of watercolor brushes.
1.Just start with the lightest color and finish with the darkest. Add water to create a blending effect. Dry.
2. Add some splashes of Sidewalk Chalk spray.
3. Dry, and add some splashes of Tweedle dee Denim Magical mixed with water.
I used Tea Pot Purple, Cheshire Cat Cherry and Tweedle dee denim from the set Mad Hatter. You can use other colors if you want. Any kind of purple, pink and blue are good together for this technique.
I embossed my chipboard title with Midnight Sapphire embossing powder.
I added some stamped black and white flowers to create a contrast.
- Lindy’s Magicals: Magical Cheshire Cat Cherry, Tea Pot Purple and Tweedle Dee Denim
- Lindy’s Spray: Sidewalk Chalk
- Lindy’s Embossing Powder: Midnight Sapphire
- Cuts2luv flair, 49andMarket stamp, sewing thread, Dusty Attic Chipboard