Hi everyone! Valerie here today to share with you a fabulous technique that I love, that uses Lindy’s with Yupo paper and alcohol blending solution to create unique and interesting backgrounds.
First, you might want to glue the yupo paper onto a heavy cardstock to prevent the paper from curling.
Add the alcohol blending solution while the background is still wet (do not let it dry). I used a small brush to make some splashes of solution on my background to create the fabulous pattern.
Now, leave to dry.
When it’s dried you can add some splashes of your darker Lindy’s sprays.
Add the title you the layout to finish the page.
And this is the finished page.
I’ve made a video showing the process Iu used in detail so you can try this yourself.
- Bells of Ireland Green spray
- Tainted Love Teal spray
- Afternoon delight Denim spray
- Obviously Black embossing powder
- Purely White embossing powder
- Yupo paper, 49andMarket 3d embellishment and flowers, Dusty Attic chipboard, beads, sequins, 3d gel medium, Cuts2luv flairs
Thank you for watching!