Hello everyone, It’s Stéphanie here. I am so happy to be on the blog today. Thanks a lot Lindy’s for inviting me.
I am french and I live with my hubby, our 3 daughters, and our cat. Art took always a place in my life. I like either Shabby, vintage, steampunk or Grunge art. But I like to put some shine in my project. I began by making mini albums, tags and started mixed media 7 years ago. My first try with Lindy’s products was with Autumn Leaves Magical set. I fell in love with those beautiful and shiny colors. Since then, I always use Lindy’s products.
As I like making texture in my project I created an art journal page with texture paste and the same set of colors. Here is the page I created…..
Here are some close-up pictures so you can see the beautiful Lindy’s shimmer:
Here is a video showing how I created it so you can make one for yourself, and I’ve made a step by step tutorial that you can see on My Blog.
- Magicals: Ponderosa Pines Olive, Cattail Copper Brown from the Autumn Leaves Magicals set
- Starburst Sprays: Edelweiss Moss Green
- Embossing Powder: Tannenbaum Green Gold, Caesar’s Gold
You can find more of Stephanie’s gorgeous art here:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.ouvrard.10
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/fanyscrap/
- twitter – https://twitter.com/OuvrardSteph
Thank you so much, Lindy’s for such a chance.