Hi Gang, it’s Solange Marques here with a new project using Lindy’s Stamp Gang products,. including Starbursts, Flat Fabios and Moon Shadow Mist to create an altered paintbrush in tones of blue and gold.
Let me show you how I’ve created my altered paintbrush.
Fist I’ve glued some gears chipboard pieces onto an old paintbrush.
Then I’ve applied acrylic gesso over the brush.
Next, I’ve added some flowers and I’ve added another coat of gesso.
Next I’ve sprayed my brush with Starburst sprays in: TiffanyLou Blue and Hydrangea Blue , Flat Fabios: Tweedle dee Denim; Moon Shadow Mist: Buccaneer Bay Blue, and finally a hint of Glitz Spritz Medieval gold.
To complete the piece, I’ve applied metallic golden paste on some areas to highlight the texture.
I have filmed a video showing you how you can make this for yourself, you can watch it below on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Starburst Sprays: TiffanyLou Blue and Hidrangea Blue
- Flat Fabio: Tweedle dee Denim
- Moon Shadow Mist: Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Glitz Spritz Medieval gold
- Acrylic gesso, Imaginarium Designs chipboards, Prima flowers, metallic golden paste