Hello! Today we are making a tag using some of the fabulous Lindy’s sprays from 2 of the ranges: Flat Fabios and Starburst. For those of you that haven’t had a chance to experience these different products, here is a super quick explanation.
- Flat Fabios are just pure color – No shimmer
- Starburst have both a color and shimmer
While still damp, add some splashes of Bayou Boogie Gold and then dry off.
Once dry, add some graphite texture paste through a stencil and sprinkle Bratwurst Brown Embossing Powder on top of the paste and heat set.
Now our background is complete, cut the corners into a tag shape and then we can add our elements. I have chosen some steampunk elements and some netting and fibres.
I just love the metallic effect of the embossing powder on top of the texture paste!
All the products are listed below along with a step by step video :)
You can see the whole technique in this clip, I hope you enjoy.
- Starburst Spray:Time Travel Teal Spray, Bayou Boogie Gold Spray
- Flat Fabio Spray: Caribbean Blue Spray,
- Embossing Powder: Bratwurst Brown Embossing Powder
Thanks for dropping by and have a magical day :)