Hi Gang – It’s hhheeeeerrrrreeeeee!!! December’s Challenge is up and running and do we have some great festive inspiration for you! Please come join us, even if you just want to be inspired by all the entries, join us with your own entry, or just get some information: Lindy’s Challenge Group! There are 2 main color palettes this mon – the traditional Christmas colors of red and green and a more modern version of blue and silver or blue and gold. We can’t wait to see what you choose to use!
Here is this month’s Challenge graphic for your inspiration and if you’d like a little extra assignment, we challenge you to add a SNOWFLAKE somewhere on your creation!
This month we put together some of our favorites to create the December Limited Edition set. This combination at this price is only available until the end of the month! Get them while you can! (Not necessary to enter the challenge!)
SPRAYS: Poinsettia Red Gold, Ponderosa Pines Olive, Brushed Nickel, TiffanyLou Blue and Medieval Gold Glitz
EMBOSSING POWDERS: Poinsettia Red, Lederhosen Laurel, Queen Sheba Silver, Desert Moon Turquoise and Caesar’s Gold
Now that you know what colors we used, here are the inspiration pieces from our fabulous design team:
During the month, you might just see full tutorials on how to make these stunning projects, so be sure to come back!
HOW TO ENTER
- Share the monthly Color Challenge graphic on your Blog post, YouTube video or FaceBook page, and link it to the monthly challenge post, to help us spread the word.
- Use at least two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang colors from the month’s palette (you can use all 5 colors but you don’t have to), remember to list the products you used and the colors. You are welcome to add metallics, neutrals, white, black, gray or brown on your creation, but please stick to the colors in the challenge graphic.
- Link each product you have used to our online store, (can’t tell you how many gorgeous projects aren’t eligible to win because they forget to link).
- Post your project in the challenge month to be considered, no backlinking. This challenge is valid on blog posts dated December 1, 2017- December 31, 2017.
- Join the Lindy’s Challenge Group on Facebook and upload your project to the DECEMBER Album, make sure to add a link to your blog post, FaceBook page or YouTube video as well – so we can leave you some love.
*** By submitting a project, you are allowing Lindy’s Stamp Gang to use your images on their social media channels.
***There will be five (5) winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the store!
Good luck everyone!