Hello Lindy’s tribe, its Kerry with you today. OMGosh!! Can you believe it almost Christmas already? Where has the year gone? If you love the traditional red, green and gold or you prefer the blue and silver tones at Christmas then Lindy’s December color challenge palette has all the bases covered. I couldn’t decide, so I made both…LOL. These were so simple you could bang out a tonne of these for all your gifts in next to no time.
To start, use a tag shaped stamp and stamp as many tags as you would like to have, use a waterproof ink as we will be using alot of water. I have stamped onto a 300gsm white cardstock using black archival ink.
Once you have your stamped tag, spritz plenty of water onto the cardstock and add a small spritz of the TiffanyLou Blue Spray and let the color swirl with the water making sure to leave a little white showing. Dry the tag until almost dry then add a few splashes of the Brushed Nickel spray with the straw from the spray bottle and then dry thoroughly. That’s it!! I have adorned my tag with some snowflake sequins, a sticker and a smattering of microbeads, easy as!
For my red tag, I have used the same method to apply the color. Spray the water generously, add the Poinsettia Red Gold and dry off till almost dry, (this spray has a gorgeous gold shimmer, but its incredibly difficult to capture on a photo, but it is AWESOME!!). Add some splashes of the Medieval Gold Glitz and dry off completely. This time I added a few flowers and a cute stocking sticker to finish.
All done! These make a great addition to a gift or you could add them to a card base to make a lovely handmade card.
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Sprays: Medieval Gold Glitz, Ponderosa Pines Olive, Poinsettia Red Gold, TiffanyLou Blue and Brushed Nickel
- Carabelle tag stamp, Black archival Ink, water, assorted stickers, flowers and sequins, ribbon and fibres.
Thanks for dropping by and have a Magical Day