This is how I’ve created my Tag, I’ve stamped snowflakes on the tag and I’ve applied embossing powder Purely White.
I’ve used a heat embossing tool and I’ve glued down some wood shapes and flowers on the tag.
Then I’ve covered all of them with acrylic gesso.
Using a wet cloth, I’ve removed the ink on the embossed images.
I’ve dropped on some water with my fingers.
Then remove the excess of the water with a paper towel.
I’ve applied Versamark ink on some places of the tag.
Then, I’ve applied embossing powder Purely White, and heated the powder with an embossing tool.
Here is my finished tag.
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Flat Fabio Caribbean Blue , Tilt-a Wheel Teal
- Starburst Delphinium Turquoise, Gag Me with a Spoon Gray
- Embosssing powder Purely White
- G45 tag, acrylic gesso, BoBunny wood shapes, Prima flowers, |BoBunny jewels, ScrapBerry’s metal, ribbon